Our Specialty is Buffet Dining – All-you-can-eat Style
* Menu selections and other important details must be submitted at least three weeks prior to your function date.
* The catering manager should be notified with your expected numbers five days before your function. The caterer will set up ten percent over the guaranteed guest number. The customer will be charged for the guaranteed number or the number served, whichever is greater. If no final number is received, the estimated number of guests at the time of booking will be taken as the guaranteed guest count and the invoice will reflect this. The final guarantee is not subject to reduction after this five day deadline.
* A reduction in expected number of guests may increase the price originally quoted.
* Once the number of guests paid for have been served, any additional food is the property of Lori's Catering and will not be left behind.
* A deposit of 200.00 is required to secure the date and reserve the catering services. The balance is due and payable immediately after the function unless other arrangements have been made.
* Cancellation notice must be received at least 21 days before the event or this will result in the loss of the deposit.
* Prices are subject to change, with guaranteed pricing 90 days prior to the date of the event.
* All of our menus are priced by the person and are subject to applicable taxes.
Unlike many in our industry we do not add a 15% gratuity to your food service totals. We truly believe that a gratuity is something that needs to be earned, and therefore we feel that any percentage of tipping should be done at your discretion.